Welcome to my little home on the world wide web!
I’m a lot of things to a lot of people. Whatever role I’m in, my intention is always to be a resource, a cheerleader and a positive influence. I bring that intention to my life and to my work. I bring it to board rooms, training rooms, meeting halls and auditoriums all across the country. I will happily provide some spark and new ideas for your next meeting too, just ask.
- Non-Profit Leader- Executive Director for the Southern Indiana Asset Building Coalition. SIABC empowers individuals and families through free tax preparation, financial empowerment workshops, individual financial coaching and credit counseling. Increasing the financial capability of working families in our community benefits us all! Got a passion for empowering people? Me too. Let’s talk.
- Gitomer Certified since 2009 I am ready and willing to bring Jeffrey’s content to your organization. Click here to learn how.
- Gitomer Certified Advisor – December 2013 https://gitomercertifiedadvisor.com/whitneybishop/
- Speaking to groups all over the country about attitude, possibility & creativity makes me smile! If you can master some simple truths about each of these 3 elements, you can handle anything and go anywhere. Want to inspire and engage your group? Need a wake-up call? I’m your girl. Call me!
- Training does NOT have to be boring! Over 20 years of experience in training & development from the corporate world to the non-profit world. Creating & delivering engaging, interactive & effective training solutions is my passion. Let me show you how to spice up the programs you have or to create new ones!
- Meetings do NOT have to be boring and ineffective. Need to get more out of getting together in a room? A facilitator is a great investment! Let’s find a way to change the meeting culture in your organization. Let’s meet.
Cheerleader & Champion for YOU, YOUR Success and YOUR BIG IDEAS!
- Interested in achieving a new level of WOW in your presentations? Interested in learning how to lead meetings that people can’t wait to attend? Trying to figure out how to get from here to there in your career? Still trying to figure out what you want to be when you grow up? I’m here to help. I have whiteboard, some dry erase markers and I’m not afraid to use them. Let’s create some winning strategies together.
Things I’m Involved in…
- Center for Non Profit Excellence, Volunteer Faculty
- Women’s Foundation of Southern Indiana, Advisory Board, Co-Chair Research, Advocacy and Outreach Committee
- Bank On Louisville, Executive Committee, Co-Chair Financial Education Committee
- One Southern Indiana