Dare to take answer these 3 questions and you just might shock yourself at how easy, how clear and how quickly you can create a big SHIFT in your life.
Over the years I have developed quite a catalog of exercises and activities for the clients I serve. This one has become part of how I end every single session and has the potential to serve YOU as well!
Think about anything you want to change or any situation you wish to enhance or improve. Get clear about what it is that you really want, the outcome you truly desire.
Then, ask yourself these 3 questions.
- What do you need to START doing in order to move forward?
- What do you need to STOP doing in order to achieve that desired outcome or result?
- What do you need to CONTINUE doing to achieve that desired outcome or result?
Don’t underestimate the power of this simple set of questions.
I’d love to hear how you chose to use it and learn more about the impact it has. So, use it and then post a comment or contact me and let me know what happened!
Latest posts by Whitney Bishop (see all)
- Tuesday Training Tip: Going Analog – How to Present Without PowerPoint – Yes, you can! - March 14, 2017
- Tuesday Training Tip: What’s Your WHY? - March 7, 2017
- Spring Cleaning:3 Changes You Can Make to Freshen Up Your Trainings - March 1, 2017