JUNE THEME: THE POWER OF PRESENCE
Mission #23: Where ARE you? – June 6
Mission #24: When DO you? – June 13
Mission #25: Why AREN’T you? – June 20
Mission #26: When WILL you? – June 27
Your MAKE 3 CHANGES™ Monday Mission this week is to answer the question – When WILL you be fully present?
When WILL you choose to be fully present in your life?
- Will you commit to being more fully present with your children, your family?
- Will you commit to being more fully present during conversations and interactions with colleagues, clients?
- Will you commit to being more fully present for yourself? Making time for silence, reflection and stillness?
- Will you commit to being more fully present during times of sadness, grief and pain?
When you commit to being more fully present in any area of your life, you begin to experience life differently. Others begin to experience you differently.
If you did commit to any or all of the above, what would the impact be?
When you decide to be more present for the moments and the people who matter most to you, you are on the path to living a more deliberate and meaningful life.
Distraction and disconnection have become a default setting. It takes commitment, effort, awareness and time to be fully present.
A commitment worth making.
A decision worth making.
An investment worth making.
What 3 Changes are you willing to make to BE MORE PRESENT in your world?
- Make a list of the moments where you would like to be more fully present. With others? In meetings? At dinner? At home? At work? For yourself?
- Now, capture the impact you imagine it would have in each of those moments if you were more fully present for them. What would the impact be? How would it change things for you, for others?
- Make a plan. Look ahead at this week and pick 3 situations, moments, opportunities to be fully present. And then, BE THERE. FULLY.
I would LOVE to hear from you and know what you’re committing to this week.
Need a little help thinking and working through this Monday’s Mission? GREAT! Send me an email and let me know how I can help. Want to schedule a call? Use the link below to set something up.
Want me to come inspire a group or team you are part of? GREAT! Let’s talk about that. I have openings in September and October to come to your event or workplace to deliver a customized program designed to help you and your team address the changes already happening or that you’re interested in making. My specialty is helping others move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. I’d love to be of service. Find a time that works for you by clicking here. Choose the Clarity Conversation Option and let’s talk about it!
WHAT IS MAKE 3 CHANGES?
Make 3 Changes™ is a framework designed to help leaders move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. For more information about the Make 3 Changes™ framework and how you can use it to navigate changes in your world with more clarity, confidence and commitment, email email@example.com.
WHAT ARE THE MAKE 3 CHANGES MONDAY MISSIONS?
These weekly missions are designed to get you thinking differently about various aspects of your life. Each month will feature several missions within a theme, helping you to build awareness, create alignment and take action. It is my hope they provide you with the tools you need to create positive and lasting change in your life, the lives of those you love, those you lead and those you serve. Always open to feedback about your experience. Let’s have some fun and make some changes!
Latest posts by Whitney Bishop (see all)
- Tuesday Training Tip: Going Analog – How to Present Without PowerPoint – Yes, you can! - March 14, 2017
- Tuesday Training Tip: What’s Your WHY? - March 7, 2017
- Spring Cleaning:3 Changes You Can Make to Freshen Up Your Trainings - March 1, 2017