JULY THEME: FREEDOM
Mission #27: Declare your Independence – July 4
When I think about independence and freedom, I think about the decisions and choices I’ve made that have gotten me to this point in my life. I think about the decisions and choices I make every day that either move me closer to greater freedom and independence or farther away.
Your MAKE 3 CHANGES™ Monday Mission this week is designed to get you thinking about where you desire more freedom in your life. Where do you need to declare your independence?
Freedom and independence are core values for me. I gotta have my space, my creative license, permission to let my freak flag fly high. Sometimes I resist it, shrink a bit, hide out, keep quiet, self-sabotage, dull my spark. Those are the times when my choices and decisions don’t serve me well. Sometimes I’m aware of them, sometimes I’m not.
What 3 Changes are you willing to make to Declare YOUR Independence?
Use this simple framework to help you identify some ways you can move forward in your life. Grab an index card and a pen and answer these 3 questions.
1. What do you need to STOP doing? If you’re being honest with yourself, it won’t take you long to come up with at least one thing you KNOW you can stop doing that will serve you in the short term AND the long term.
2. What do you need to START doing? What is one thing you know you could start doing that would have a positive impact, a ripple effect on the rest of your life?
3. What do you need to CONTINUE doing? You’re probably doing some things right. What are they? Take a moment to capture those things you ARE doing to support yourself and be your best. Make sure they stay in the mix!
Congratulations! By taking time to explore these 3 questions, you’ve already shifted your awareness for the better.
If you want to go deeper with creating a new possibility in your life, be sure to download the Magic Questions for Moving Forward Toolkit.
Are you willing to share what you’ll STOP, START & CONTINUE? Comment below! Or, email me and let me know how I can support you as you commit to moving forward and making a difference in your life!
Need a little help thinking and working through this Monday’s Mission? GREAT! Send me an email and let me know how I can help. Want to schedule a call? Use the link below to set something up.
Want me to come inspire a group or team you are part of? GREAT! Let’s talk about that. I have openings in September and October to come to your event or workplace to deliver a customized program designed to help you and your team address the changes already happening or that you’re interested in making.
My specialty is helping others move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. I’d love to be of service. Find a time that works for you by clicking here. Choose the Clarity Conversation Option and let’s talk about it!
What is Make 3 Changes™?
Make 3 Changes™ is a framework designed to help leaders move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. For more information about the Make 3 Changes™ framework and how you can use it to navigate changes in your world with more clarity, confidence and commitment, email me.
What are the Make 3 Changes™ Monday Missions?
These weekly missions are designed to get you thinking differently about various aspects of your life. Each month will feature several missions within a theme, helping you to build awareness, create alignment and take action. It is my hope they provide you with the tools you need to create positive and lasting change in your life, the lives of those you love, those you lead and those you serve. Always open to feedback about your experience. Let’s have some fun and make some changes!
Latest posts by Whitney Bishop (see all)
- Tuesday Training Tip: Going Analog – How to Present Without PowerPoint – Yes, you can! - March 14, 2017
- Tuesday Training Tip: What’s Your WHY? - March 7, 2017
- Spring Cleaning:3 Changes You Can Make to Freshen Up Your Trainings - March 1, 2017