JULY THEME: FREEDOM
Mission #27: Declare your Independence – July 4
Mission #28 – Freedom of Choice – July 11
MAKE 3 CHANGES™ MONDAY MISSION #28: Freedom of Choice
“Freedom is realizing you have a choice.”
Can you remember a time when you didn’t know you had options? I am amazed by the amount of freedom I have and enjoy now versus the amount of freedom I perceived I had 30 years ago.
Your MAKE 3 CHANGES™ Monday Mission this week is designed to get you thinking about where you desire more freedom in your life. Where do you think you have none and HOW can you see the choices and options that DO exist for you? How can YOU see your freedom?
What 3 Changes are you willing to make to SEE YOUR OPTIONS?
Use this simple framework to help you identify some ways you can move forward in your life. Grab an index card and a pen and answer these 3 questions.
1. Where in your life or work do you believe you have no choices or options? This is a powerful list to make. Enlightening for some and a little confrontational for others.
2. From that list, which one are you willing to turn around to explore your options? How could greater freedom or options in this area have a positive impact, a ripple effect on the rest of your life?
3. From that list, which are the ones are you willing to accept as your reality and make peace with? There are some things about our life that cause us to feel trapped or stuck in a negative way. They can be an opportunity to practice acceptance, grace and accountability. Making peace with and accepting those things you aren’t willing or able to change right now is also a type of freedom, isn’t it?
Congratulations! By taking time to explore these 3 questions, you’ve already shifted your awareness for the better.
If you want to go deeper with creating a new possibility in your life, be sure to download the Magic Questions for Moving Forward Toolkit.
Need a little help thinking and working through this Monday’s Mission? GREAT! Send me an email and let me know how I can help. Want to schedule a call? Use the link below to set something up.
Want me to come inspire a group or team you are part of? GREAT! Let’s talk about that. I have openings in September and October to come to your event or workplace to deliver a customized program designed to help you and your team address the changes already happening or that you’re interested in making.
My specialty is helping others move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. I’d love to be of service. Find a time that works for you by clicking here. Choose the Clarity Conversation Option and let’s talk about it!
What is Make 3 Changes™?
Make 3 Changes™ is a framework designed to help leaders move forward during times of change, challenge and opportunity. For more information about the Make 3 Changes™ framework and how you can use it to navigate changes in your world with more clarity, confidence and commitment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the Make 3 Changes™ Monday Missions?
These weekly missions are designed to get you thinking differently about various aspects of your life. Each month will feature several missions within a theme, helping you to build awareness, create alignment and take action. It is my hope they provide you with the tools you need to create positive and lasting change in your life, the lives of those you love, those you lead and those you serve. Always open to feedback about your experience. Let’s have some fun and make some changes!
Latest posts by Whitney Bishop (see all)
- Tuesday Training Tip: Going Analog – How to Present Without PowerPoint – Yes, you can! - March 14, 2017
- Tuesday Training Tip: What’s Your WHY? - March 7, 2017
- Spring Cleaning:3 Changes You Can Make to Freshen Up Your Trainings - March 1, 2017